In a corporate with VIBAMA on several projects, we proudly introduce to our potential customer Marty Wahl
He had worked in the bag and pack industry for 20 years, covering a range of different product categories. He began in the Outdoor industry, and over time have moved into luggage, accessories, electronics bags and cases, urban lifestyle, tactical, back to school, baby products and more.
He provide extensive knowledge and expertise to my clients to successfully bring a bag program to market: design, specifications, materials, hardware, processes, timeline, costing analysis- and a creative, original approach to bag design.
- Development Manager The North Face
- May 2004 – Feb 2007 (2 years 9 months)
- Managed product development of equipment division.
- Development Manager Eagle Creek
- Feb 2004 – Jun 2004 (5 months)
- Product Developer for travel gear and luggage. After a brief stay at Eagle Creek, I was recruited to The North Face.
- CES 2013 Award, Best Laptop Bag
- 2013 Red Dot Award, Best Laptop Bag
For contact information, please contact him via Linkedin